Ten things you may or may not realize about lottery in America and people who play it. This multi-billion-dollar per year industry has had a consistent repeat-buyer base for decades in 80% of USA. The lottery also has spawned very lucrative sideline industries of book sales and computer system sales to figure out winning number combinations.
1. Lottery games are a multi-billion-dollar per year industry in USA and have been for decades, lottery purchases are a consistent repeat expenditure for multi-millions of people every week.
2. 40 states in USA plus Washington, D.C. and 먹튀검증 Puerto Rico offer multiple lottery games.
3. It’s illegal to mail lottery tickets to other states or countries, if you live somewhere that doesn’t have a lottery, you’d have to travel to buy tickets or ask someone from there to play the tickets for you.
4. The average lottery player spends $50 to $100 per month and often on more than one kind of lottery game.
5. Most big lottery cash prizes are won by people who play as a group, the more tickets equals the more chances to win, but also equals the more money spent on tickets.
6. Most lottery clubs are formed by co-workers or groups of friends.
7. In a lottery club, the more people in the group, the lower your percentage of shared prize money.
8. Members of lottery clubs don’t get any money when their tickets lose.
9. Winning numbers and odds of winning have an obvious “bell curve” and many people study lottery-winning formulas in books and computer systems to help them choose number combinations that will be likely to win.
10. Some numbers come up frequently while others rarely show up, many players carefully track the “frequency” of winning numbers in each lottery game in which they participate.
Get Paid To Play Lottery!
Find out how you can play 30-state Powerball and Florida Lotto, ultimately free, and also get 10% from all winning tickets in your group, even if there are 1,000’s of people in your group. That’s not possible in a regular lottery club, if there are more than 10 people, you’d get less than 10% winnings. This is not a regular lottery club! This one is actually rated A by the Better Business Bureau and has been worldwide for more than a decade!